Melt pump in XPS extruded foam sheet industry
The application of melt pump for XPS foam sheet industry
1. XPS foam sheet specifications: (width mm * thickness mm) 60 * 2 60 * 2.5 60 * 3 60 * 3.5 60 * 5 60 * 10
2. the products: XPS insulation board raw materials: benzene modified material foaming medium: CO
3. the main production equipment: double-stage extruder (Φ135 and Φ150 screw)
Supporting equipment for Φ135: screen changer 8 temperature zones, respectively 172°C 156°C 160°C 160°C 144°C 218°C 240°C
Supporting equipment for Φ150: melt pump, mixer, exchanger, mold heater, plate mold Temperature zone is 7, respectively: 202°C 162°C 158°C 146°C 110°C 66°C 75°C
4. Φ135 screw parameters: motor power 75KW, frequency 105, speed 30.4 rpm
Φ150 screw parameters: motor power 55KW, frequency 79, speed 39 rpm
gear melt pump for ps foam sheet extrusion parameters: Model MP-M-315CC Inverter motor power 18.5KW PID control system
,melt pump for foam sheet extrusion machine inlet pressure: 15MPa Outlet pressure: 25MPa Inlet temperature: 93°C Melt pump temperature 125°C Outlet temperature: 116°C. Speed 12rpm Current 27A
5. Kneader temperature 125°C Mold temperature 150°C Mouth mold temperature: 70°C
6. foaming parameters: Freon Infusion pressure 25MPa.
Conclusion: The advantages of adding melt pump in XPS foaming production line.
1. Reduce the specific gravity
2. Make the XPS sheet inside and outside the temperature and pressure to reduce the uniform temperature, can solve the problem of sheet bending
3. Can increase the pressure required by the mold
4. Can temperature XPS sheet cross-sectional dimensional accuracy
Foam sheet melt pumps are mainly used for high temperature and high viscosity polymer melt transfer, pressurization and metering. Its main function is to pressurize and stabilize the high temperature melt from the extruder and keep the melt flow accurately and steadily into the extruder head. Nowadays, melt gear pumps have been widely used in chemical fiber, pelletizing, plastic film, sheet, plate, profile, pipe, wire and cable, drawing, compound extrusion and other production lines, and the materials that can be processed almost cover most polymer materials, such as: PE, PC, PP, PVC, HIPS, PS, PA, TPUR, fluoropolymers, polysulfone, polyester, thermoplastic elastomer, rubber and thermal adhesives, etc.
Whatsapp: +86 158 38331071